- KEEP WARM - The cute and comfy womens snow boots have a soft interior made of furry faux fur to keep your feet toasty all day, which adds warmth and does a good job wicking moisture if your feet overheat
- WATERPROOF & GREAT TRACTION - The waterproof TPR shell keeps your feet dry in winter. The lightweight rubber sole of the women's snow boots provides great traction in wet, snowy conditions. These snow boots for women are perfect for outdoors, gardens, and fit for spring, and winter. They help you navigate through the winter months with confidence through thick snow, heavy rain, and even ice
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE - Reinforced stitching and ripstop fabric keep the upper of these women's winter boots intact after prolonged use. While the kick-resistant toe cap and abrasion-resistant sole can perfectly protect your feet. The cushioned footbed provides all-day comfort
- TWO WAYS WEAR - One pair of boots with two kinds of looks, this unique design of the foldable snow boots shaft makes you fashionable. These winter boots for women are very gorgeous and comfortable, not too chunky and heavy, and roomy but don't make your feet look huge, the classic high top look matches your every outfit
- IDEAL FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR - If you prefer a flexible snow boot with a relaxed fit, the Free Soldier womens winter boot is an excellent choice, since they’re soft and non-restrictive, you can wear them all day. TIPS: If you plan on wearing thick socks with these boots, you may need to order up to a half size
I'm normally a 7 1/2 8, so I ordered 8, there a little to big but I feel once I put winter thick socks it will be perfect. They are Soo comfy and soft and warm. Definitely recommend
The water proof boots are very well made. The packaging is well made, and the boots are a good fit; however, for those who wear half sizes, go up a half size (i.e.: 9.5 should order a 10 at minimum) due to the insulation inside the booth, they are a little tighter than the normal sizing, so keep that in mind especially if planning to wear boot socks with them in the winter.The boots are stitched very well, and the materials appear to be of a solid construction. They are a much more stylish version of a men's style duck boots, without appearing to have that construction style work boot look to them. Very practical for fall/winter months, great options for rain or snow, or just to have a nice stylish boot for normal wear, and can always be prepared for inclement weather.